The PLS-5 self leveling point-to-point alignment laser tool is designed by contractors, for contractors. Self-leveling means no time wasted with bubble vials or constant level status checks. Turn it on and go to work. Lay out reference points faster than traditional, labor intensive methods. With an accuracy of 1/8" at 100 feet, the PLS-5 provides precise plumb, level and square references. No more 3·4·5 or swinging plumb bobs. Advanced dampening limits jobsite vibrations. The PLS-5 is compact, lightweight, durable, and water resistant. Take clear, stable reference points indoors and outdoors. The PLS-5 pays for itself on the first job!
||Instant and continuous leveling.
|5 Laser Beams:
||Forward, Up, Down, Left and Right.
||+/- 100 feet (+/- 30.5m).
||On/Off, Tilt, Battery Low.
|Accuracy (All Beams):
||<1/8" at 100 feet, <3mm at 30m.
||Splash & Dust Proof (IP54; IEC529).
||Allows for easy sight of opposing reference points.
||Limits vibrations for stable reference points.
|Pendulum Layout Target:
||Helps with time-saving alignment tasks.
||1/4 x 20 threaded mount in base.
||Included floor stand allows for placement on flat surfaces.
|Magnetic Wall Bracket:
||Includes magnetic wall mounting
|Compact Carrying Case:
||Holds all accessories and fits under pickup truck seat.
||3 AA batteries (not
||+30 hours continuous use.
- General and Interior Contractors
- Project and Building Managers
- Electrical and HVAC Contractors
- Engineers, Plumbers
- Painters, Designers
- Handyman Services
- Level and set cabinets and counter tops
- Install trim and millwork
- Stair layouts
- Level and plumb decks
- Plumb and square framing, partition walls, door and window frames
- Set concrete forms and footings
- Level electrical outlets
- Lighting layout transfers on vaulted ceilings
- Pipe and duct layouts
- Sewer, drainage and feed line grades
- Sprinkler system layout transfers to ceiling
- Check clearances for pipe/conduit runs and tie-in points
- Align furniture, shelving, art, or decorating layout
- Curtain walls
- Core Drilling
- Squaring office systems and cubicles
||6.5" x 2.5" x 4.25" (165mm x 63.5mm x 108mm)
||1.7 lbs. (.77 kg)
||3 AA batteries (not included).
||+30 hours continuous use
||+/- 100 feet (+/- 30.5m)
||<1/8" at 100 feet, (<3mm at 30m)
||0°F to 122°F (-18°C to 50°C)
||-40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 28 June, 2012.